AUDIO ENGINEERING FOR FILM
Film & television offer interesting fields of work for audio engineers. In this short course you will learn how to record and edit audio for motion pictures professionally.
This Short Course will be part of the ultimate Audio Engineering Education HOFA DIPLOMA ›
Course duration: 2 months
- Everything you need to know from location sound recording to mixing in various surround formats
- Many audio and video examples
- Technical basics such as film sound formats and dialogue editing
- All about audio effects and sound design in film & television
- Detailed mixing guide for the perfect film sound
- Tips for using music
- And much more!
- Detailed analysis of your practical tasks with individual feedback by the HOFA-College tutors
- 2 Months Support Phone, Chat & Email
- Concludes with the FILM AUDIO certificate