AUDIO ENGINEERING FOR FILM
Film & television offer interesting fields of work for audio engineers. In this short course you will learn how to record and edit audio for motion pictures professionally.
Course duration: 2 months
- Everything you need to know from location sound recording to mixing in various surround formats
- Many audio and video examples
- Technical basics such as film sound formats and dialogue editing
- All about audio effects and sound design in film & television
- Detailed mixing guide for the perfect film sound
- Tips for using music
- And much more!
- Detailed analysis of your practical tasks with individual feedback by the HOFA-College tutors
- 2 Months Support Phone, Chat & Email
- Concludes with the FILM AUDIO certificate